(I feel like I should have done a review between these award posts, but I’m sick and crazy busy, so indulge me, if you would)
A huge thank-you to both the awesome Vikki@The Mundane Teenage Life and the wonderful Katlyn@Everything Under the Sun for nominating me for this award. They both have such lovely blogs; you should definitely go check them out! Let’s get down to it!
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people! (I probably won’t do that many
Alright, 7 facts about myself:
- My pain tolerance is obscenely low. As in, I start to tear up if I stub my toe too badly. I know it doesn’t actually hurt that bad, but my eyes are still like, “Nope, time to cry!”
- I want several tattoos. I already have three that I know for sure I want; all of them book-related. Unfortunately, due to the terrible circumstances described in Fun Fact #1, I don’t know if I’ll ever get them done.
- My birthday sometimes falls on Super Bowl Sunday (as it did this year). Sometimes, the birthday festivities get pushed to the side in favor of Game Day.
- The first chapter book I ever read was The One in the Middle is the Green Kangaroo. If you’ve read my “Who” page, you’ll know I’ve been reading for longer than I could remember. Despite this, I refused to read a chapter book for YEARS, I would only read picture books (which I do believe have their own merit). Finally, when I was in second grade, my teacher refused to let me read another book until I had read a chapter book, and handed me Green Kangaroo. I finished it, and went right back to picture books!
- I have two brothers. One is two years older, the other is two years younger, so I do suffer a little bit from “middle-child-syndrome.” I get some relief because I am the only daughter, so sometimes my dad spoils me a little.
- I can recite almost all of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader from memory.
- My favorite flower is a lilac. I love the smell and the soft purple (the white is okay, too) and even the shape of their bushes. They’re also kind of bitter sweet because the bushes are only in bloom for about a month where I live, so I have to enjoy them while they last.
Thanks for reading! If you’d like to know anything more about this particular reader, feel free to ask in the comments below!