There’s so much going on in the month of February! There’s Valentine’s Day, African American History Month (here in the US of A), and MY BIRTHDAY!! This month’s reading challenge is going to try to get you in the mood to celebrate:
- Read a book written by an author born in an African country
- Read a book published in the same year and/or month you were born
- Read a romance book that was turned into a movie
- Go to a used bookstore and read a romance book with the cheesiest cover you can find
- Take your significant other or someone you care about to your favorite bookstore, and let them pick out a book for you
Remember, reading challenges are only suggestions. There are five suggestions a month, one for each week. Feel free to do more, or only do one! The point of these challenges is to keep people reading, and to try to expand our reading horizons. Let me know which challenges you completed, which books you enjoyed, or any challenges you took upon yourself this month!